Asset Finance Solutions to Purchase or Lease Vehicles, Equipment or Machinery for Your Business
As a business owner it is important to be able to support your day-to-day operations and be in a position to capitalise on opportunities for expansion without negatively impacting your cashflow.
In addition to having enough working capital it is paramount that your business has enough Vehicles, Equipment and Machinery to support and grow your business.
Asset Finance enables your business to acquire all the Equipment, Vehicles and Machinery it needs without having to take large amounts of funds from your business now.
By utilising Asset Finance you can Lease or Purchase all the Equipment, Vehicles and machinery you need and pay it off over period of usually 12-84 months depending on the Age and Type of Asset and the lender. With Some Assets there are even options to minimise your monthly repayments by adding a balloon payment at the end of the loan term.
Whatever your Asset finance Requirements, our Asset Finance specialists can help you find the right low doc or full doc asset finance solution for your business to purchase new or used assets.
There are many types of Asset Finance that can be leveraged depending on your business requirements and advice from your accountant including:
- Chattel Mortgage
- Finance Lease
- Operating Lease
- Novated Lease
- Hire Purchase
- Revolving Limit
- Sale & Buy Back or Sale & Lease Back
We work in all industries, but we specialise in the following:
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Earthmoving & Construction
- Mining & Extraction
- Healthcare including Medical & Dental
Frequently Asked Questions
What assets can I get finance for?
All kinds of work vehicles, equipment, machinery and luxury items including but not limited to:
- Cars, Utes, Vans, Trucks, and other work vehicles
- Forklifts, Scissor lifts and other Yellow Goods
- Warehouse Automation and Materials Handling Equipment
- Manufacturing Equipment and Machinery
- Demolition, Earthmoving and Construction Equipment
- Farming and Agricultural Equipment
- Mining and Extraction Equipment
- Medical and Dental Equipment
- Motorbikes, Scooters and Boats
- Office Equipment
- General Business Equipment
- and more
Should I buy or lease equipment for my business?
There are many different Asset Finance options for you to choose from when acquiring Assets for your business.
Whether you lease or buy will depend on your business needs and circumstances. It may also depend on advice from your accountant who has structured your business.
Our Asset Finance specialists at world class finance will get to understand your business and determine the best type of asset finance to meet your requirements and objectives.
Our specialists are used to working with Accountants and other professionals when structuring finance and can work with your Accountant to ensure you’re your Asset Finance Solution has considered the tax implications for your business.
What is a sale & buy back asset finance or a sale & lease back?
A Sale and Buy Back also known as a sale and lease back, is a type of asset finance where a lender offers to buy unencumbered assets such as vehicles, equipment or machinery already owned by the business and agrees to either sell it back under a loan or lease it back under a lease agreement with the business.
This type of Asset Finance has become increasingly popular in the last few years specifically in the cases where:
- A business owner has purchased business assets using their working capital and then realised that they require more working capital in the business.
- A business has purchased goods from overseas with their business funds and when the goods arrive in Australia they would like to get the assets financed under an Asset Finance solution.
It is important to always get the right advice when looking to finance assets, Contact our friendly finance specialists. They will help find the right finance solution for you.